Wednesday 18 December 2013

Black Veil Brides - 17/12/13

BLERRHH ~(o.o)~
Well hello there guys, second concert in two weeks I'm here to talk about O: Ikr, sooo mannnyyy concertsss </333

It's okay, you guys have known for the majority of the year that I was going to this one.
Yes that's right.
BLACK VEIL BRIDES O:

It deserved capital letters. Just saying.

ANYWAY OH MY GOSH THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL.
Okay, honestly, they look so much younger in real life?!??! Especially Ashley.. I mean c'mon he's like 28 and looks 23. DAYUUUUM.

((I've had coke, don't hurt me if I'm weird))
  (this one time I got called weird for saying 
'don't hurt me', I can't imagine why :O)

AND OF COURSE, I'M SURE YOU'RE DYING TO SEE THE PICTURES, You have a good reason to.. There's some extravagant close-ups (eh, fancy wording) 
Turns out, I'm not actually that bad at taking concert photos?! (can we just bear in mind I was dancing and jumping as well, just saying)

Okay there may be more pictures here than I took at Avenged, because I was closer, making it easier to actually take decent photos o.o


C'mon, let's just celebrate the 45 minutes I spent bringing back the old bvb makeup, please :'D


















THEY PROGRESS IN GOODNESS, IT'S OKAY.

~KeepOnSmiling♥



No comments:

Post a Comment