Saturday 16 November 2013

ONE MUST RAMBLE

Hey there guys e.o
I just wanted to put forward a more serious post because it's been bothering me for a while now. I know it probably doesn't seem like such a big deal to you personally but, it's quite a drawback for me really. 
I've noticed recently, a huge increase on how many looks of mine have been purchased. Unfortunately, none of the buyers came to me to ensure this was okay and, effectively, they bought my outfits without my consent. That's what annoys me.
Because hey, you guys all know how much I support originality 

- If you didn't know that, I'm sorry I just. I support it let's leave it at that o.o 
And what's the fun in feeling original if you know someone else is out there copying you? Of course I know, dressing like your inspirations always brings a smile to your face but it's more fun adding your own little twist on things. And that's why I ask possible buyers to change the colours of my outfits if they wish to buy them. Yeah. Uh.
- Screw seriousness eh? Now I'm just rambling
The most recent looks I've made have all been purchased by at least one person. My look for the 'Rainbow Unicorn' competition didn't even get a single love, but still a purchase. This I think is heartless and inconsiderate. Yes I know, large vocab and deep words but seriously?

Okay I'm gonna shut up now before I accuse myself of rambling again e.o
Plus this post probably would've been more interesting if it was written in Japanese O-O




Uhh..



KeepOnSmiling♥&AvoidAmy'sRambling


No comments:

Post a Comment